Louch Shacklock and Partners have hit the ground running and have completed transactions totalling over one million square feet in the first six months of trading confirming our position as one of the most active regional agencies in the country.
Amongst the deals undertaken are:
• Acquisition of Hydro, Magna Park, Lutterworth (422,784 sq ft) for Formal Investments
• Acquisition of Midway, Minworth, Birmingham (105,751 sq ft) for DSV Solutions
• Sale of former FCC premises, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes (41,786 sq ft) to New Crest Estates
• Letting of Phoenix House offices, Central Milton Keynes (20,249 sq ft) to Airwatch UK
• Acquisition of Max Park 2, Corby (212,500 sq ft) for Norbert Dentressangle Logistics
• Acquisition of Oakwood Court, Sherwood park, Nottingham (13,041 sq ft) for Yusen Logistics
David Louch of Louch Shacklock and Partner comments: “With strength in the Milton Keynes marketplace and UK wide coverage for corporate clients we have reacted quickly to emerging market opportunities to produce effective results for our clients. Whilst in some sectors the economic climate continues to be challenging, there are clear signs of recovery in others, notably for industrial/logistics occupiers where there is an increasing shortage of better quality buildings in the best locations.
There are good prospects for continued progress in the level of transactions as we enter in 2013 and emerging opportunities for new development.”